We are happy to highlight this opportunity which may be of interest to local athletes and sports administrators.
In order to be eligible to receive the scholarship for the Postgraduate Certificate International Sports Management (PG Cert), applicants should:
- Have an existing undergraduate degree (eg bachelor) or a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience and professional references.
- An English language level of IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test or other equivalent proficiency certification.
- Access to a computer and internet.
Additional criteria to be considered for final selection:
- Have been an athlete at a previous Commonwealth Games or Commonwealth Youth Games
- Demonstrate leadership potential as an athlete role model or athlete representative
- Regional representation will be considered.
- An equal representation of gender will be required.
For full details on the opportunity and how to apply click here.